Leadership Launch Coaching Program
for Emerging Leaders
"Accelerate your leadership potential and value to your company. We're making executive coaching more affordable and accessible to our next generation of leaders."
Benefit of our Leadership Launch Program:
Trusted by multinational companies like AT&T, 3M, Cargill, Nestle, Siemens, Roche and Daimler, you'll benefit from some of the same coaching assessments and process we use with senior executive leaders around the world. We'll work with you to explore, identify, experiment, and practice - to create and experience valuable change. We start with assessments (character, personality, satisfaction and behavioral) to provide awareness and objective data. We then help you develop your personal vision, mission and values. This combination of empirical and subjective information starts the foundation of a trusting relationship and our change and transformation process.
What you get:
- Assessments: ARPe, MBTI Profile, MTL Behavioral, Q12 Satisfaction, plus an intake questionnaire. These assessments will identify existing capabilities: levels of personal knowledge, self-trust, trusting others, leadership styles, emotional intelligence and personal character. 60 to 90 minute review of your assessments.
- Support developing your personal Vision, Mission, and Values
- Minimum two 30-minute coaching session per month for 6 months, plus email support
- 1-year access to our ShareOn database consisting of resources based on your assessment results to further develop your leadership potential
- Collaboration to develop customized goals
- Activity practice and reflection as we work towards your goals
Only $3500. About the cost of a 3-day executive development class. Research shows leadership training typically only produces awareness, whereas leadership coaching/consulting often greatly accelerates new constructive leadership behaviors, and accelerates business performance.
** We only have a limited number of openings for this program at any given time. If we're full, we'll add you to our waiting list.
Click here to learn more about two of our coaches.